Goldman Harris seeks discretionary approvals for clients’ projects before the major land use agencies in NYC:
- City Planning Commission, including projects subject to the Uniform Land Use Review Procedure (ULURP) and non-ULURP projects
- Special permits for landmarks (change of use or bulk), large scale plans, bulk waivers, transfers of development rights
- Certifications, such as design changes of plazas (privately owned public spaces or POPS)
- Letters of Substantial Compliance
- Board of Standards and Appeals
- Variances of use, bulk and parking
- Special permits for parking, use or bulk waivers
- Letters of No Objection and Certificates of Appropriateness and reports for special permits before the NYC Landmarks Preservation Commission.
- Landmarks Preservation Commission
- Certificates of Appropriateness
- Reports for Special Permits
- Certificates of Ne Effect and other permits
We represent clients on as-of-right projects and zoning lot mergers (sales of development rights).
Representative Project List Pending